Saturday, July 20, 2013

Arbonne Sheer Glow: Review and Swatches

Today, I'm back to share one of my favorite highlighting products with you all: Sheer Glow from Arbonne. Highlighter is one of my favorites, so I'm always happy to try out a new one!


 Powder highlighters are the "usual" in most everyday makeup routines, but I find cream/liquid highlights usually do better at keeping things more subtle and natural and less like you're oily and/or a glitterball. While cream highlighting products are easier to find (MAC Cream Color bases/Benefit Watt's Up?), liquid highlights tend to be less common.


This product comes in a squeezy-tube (think a giant, Victoria's Secret lip gloss) but with a fine-tipped applicator and screw off lid. I don't really know how else Arbonne would have packaged this product, but I do like it! The applicator makes it easy to dispense minimum product. No excess = no wasting!


 The swatch I'm providing is way more than you'll need for your face.When first dispensed, it looks like a cross between a liquid and a cream, but the texture is more on the liquid side. When blended out, the pinky-champagne blob turns into a gorgeous, subtle-pink sheen. It's absolutely gorgeous!


 When applying to the face, you would obviously use much less product, but as it was hard to photograph, I went on the heavier side. You can see that it's definitely a very glow-y product and one of those highlighters that illuminates the face without being too shimmery. It looks really nice on the tops of my cheekbones and down the bridge of my nose. Love!

I don't think there are any other colors for this, as there is no color name or number on the package. It seems to be one of those only-one-in-the-line type of products. Priced at $40 for 1fl.oz, this is a luxury, high-end, I'm-going-to-splurge-on-makeup type of product. If you love highlighter and are looking for a different one, I recommend this! You can purchase this online on Arbonne's Website or through independent Arbonne sellers.

What's your favorite highlighter?
xoxo
Alyssa






No comments:

Post a Comment