Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll: Review

Simple has been my favorite skincare line recently, and it all started when I received this little gem as my extra in my April Birchbox.


This product is marketed to reduce puffiness and wake up tired eyes using "cucumber extract and vitamin goodness." Being made with vitamins is one of Simple's consistent claims, as well their products having skin-loving nutrients and lacking perfumes/dyes. Because of this, the Sensitive Skin Experts really do produce a skincare line perfect for everyone--sensitive skin or not.


In terms of packaging, it's standard for an eye roll, though I think the actual rollerball is cooler than other ones I've tried (which I love). In terms of the product itself, I think it's a wonderful. It really seems to wake up the eye area in the mornings and add a bit of moisture, and I've used this on puffy eyes from sleep/tears and it greatly reduces that as well. All in all, a winner!

You can find this wherever Simple products are sold (generally most drugstores nowadays) retailing from $8-10.

What's your favorite under-eye product?
xoxo
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment