Friday, August 9, 2013

Nivea A Kiss of Shine: Review and Swatch

I'm going to go ahead and apologize in advance for all of the moisturizing lip product posts that are ahead. I'm a little bit of a lip balm junkie, and my favorite thing is to see which ones are the best. So when I found that Nivea, my favorite brand, made lip gloss, I was pretty excited.


Squeezy tube glosses don't bother me in terms of packaging. I think they're great for throwing in the handbag or the backpack for something quick, easy, and mess free. However, I find that a lot of squeezy tube glosses just don't have great formulations, but this one is an exception--by a long shot.


The consistency is wonderful. It's moisturizing, smooth, and pretty much stick-free. It gives off enough color to make a difference, yet not too much to not be able to apply it without a mirror. It's glossy enough to add some shine, but not too glossy. Obviously, the moisturizing aspect is not as great as their stick balms, but it DOES moisturize.


As you can see, it's the perfect pink. Just lovely!

All in all, I recommend this! It's a great, moisturizing lip gloss and I believe that you can get other colors as well if pink was isn't your color. These retail for $3-4 and are available wherever Nivea lip products are sold!

Can YOU deal with sticky glosses?
xoxo
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment