Thursday, August 8, 2013

Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream

My mom has been really liking Garnier's skin care line, and every once in a while I sneak a use (shhhh!) to see how the products work. She ended up just giving me this eye cream, as she didn't really care for it. I, however, don't have any real problems with it.


Garnier is my go-to for hair products (I plan on reviewing some of them soon), so when my mom started to purchase their skincare, I was pretty intrigued. This eye cream comes in a green, glass jar and a white lid, and it definitely stands out in my bathroom cabinet. The packaging feels pretty sturdy, and honestly, I have no complaints.


My flash decided that it wasn't going to cooperate, so I apologize for the crappy pictures. The actually product is white in the jar, but once you massage it into your skin the color goes away instantly. The consistency is rather thin. I love thick eye creams, but I do like this one as well. I guess I'm not too particular.


In terms of lifting and wrinkle-banishing, well, I'm not so sure. Does any product reaaaally deliver that promise? I'm young, and don't have to combat wrinkles just yet. I use this at night (Clinique All About Eyes is still the ultimate for daytime...review here) as more of a moisturizer/preventative method, and I like it. However, my mom had some problems with this drying out her skin, so I would read up on some more reviews before making the purchase.

The price tag of this eye cream reads anywhere from $12-15 and it is available at most drugstores, or anywhere Garnier products are sold. The brand's skincare and hair care are usually stocked on way different shelves, so if you spot hair care, check the skincare isle!

Do YOU think products actually diminish wrinkles?
xoxo
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment