Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Benefit Sweet-n-Wow

I hauled this in my Macy's post yesterday, so I figured I'd give it a bit of spotlight time. Mainly because, well, I am in love with this.


This set is a Macy's exclusive right now and includes a full-sized box powder in Sugarbomb (arguably their most popular. Let's face it, all of Benefit's box powders are popular) and a deluxe sample of Posietint, which I've always wanted to try. Since a box powder is normally $28 and this set cost $29, I thought it was worth the extra buck to try another product.


 I hope Benefit comes out with another set like this, like Bella Bomba and Benetint or Dandelion and High Beam or Coralista and Cha Cha Tint. But anyways...


First off: Sugarbomb. This has four colors which you swirl together: a peach, a coral-pink, a light pink, and a dark plumy-mauve. They're all shimmery and when mixed together, create a gorgeous peachy-pink-bronze glow that adds a flush, highlights, and bronzes the skin. It's the perfect one-sweep product, and I love that.


I cannot stress enough that the camera does not do this color justice. It just looks so beautiful on the cheeks.


As for the Posietint, it's a bright, poppy-pink (hey, a company got a description right!) that looks awesome. I use this both on my cheeks and lips, and I think it is really nice to pair with Sugarbomb.


The staining of this product is quite lovely. It stains and stays without being stubborn in washing off. It's just perfect!

Which Benefit product is your favorite?
xoxo
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment