Monday, September 2, 2013

Forever 21 Bracelet Haul

I go back to school a week from today (shudder) so naturally, I've been doing quite a bit of back-to-school shopping. I walked into Forever 21 with the hopes of finding some new accessories, as they tend to be incredibly cute and very affordable. Well...my mistake. I came out with $30 worth of jewelry purchase (which, in Forever 21 can get you a lot) and 7/8 of my items were bracelets.


I've been searching for some girly/cute/quirky jewelry pieces lately. I really love that sort of style, and going back to school, I thought it would be a nice idea to add some more to my collection. While I love necklaces, rings, and earrings, bracelets are my favorite at the moment, and stacking them is a trend I adore.


I found a bangle ($2.80) and two cuff-style bracelets today (each $3.80). I saw the lightening bolt bangle and my first reaction was, "That reminds me of Harry Potter! I have to have it!" (I'm a major Harry Potter geek) and my second was "I've never seen a bangle like this!" It's quirky, fun, and just a tad edgy. I'm in love. As for the cuffs, I've seen arrow cuffs all over the internet, and I grabbed this when I saw it. Again, it's quirky and cute, but different enough that I don't have anything like it. Just like the other cuff, which is a key! I love keys, and this one was just too cute and girly to pass up.



The next two are chain bracelets, and when I saw these, I was in love. They will be great to stack or to wear on their own, and I haven't seen anything like them! The smiley face one was $2.80 and I got it half because it is just so adorable and half because I hope when I wear it it will remind me to keep smiling! The owl...well come on, how is that NOT girly/quirky/cute? I adore owls (although pandas are my all-time favorite animal) and there are a million and one owl necklaces on the market, but an owl bracelet is a bit different. Plus, at $3.80...why not? (Speaks the compulsive shopper) (I need help)



Dainty bracelets are something my collection seriously lacks, so these were a must. Both priced at $1.80, I think they will be great with more serious outfits. The heart one reminds me of my grandmother, who has dementia but in her prime was obsessed with hearts and showered me with clothes/jewelry/items that included them. The triangle one I just felt was classy yet trendy, and took an edgier style and toned it down a few notches to make it elegant.




And to finish this up, I bought some earrings! I'm obsessed with bows, and these earrings are just adorable! They were $3.80 for the set, and since I tend to shy away from dangly earrings for school, studs are a good investment.

Are you obsessed with Forever 21's jewelry section?
xoxo
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment