Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Target Does it Again: Wallets!

I'm a huge fan of Target in terms of everything they sell: beauty, clothes, home decor, food, etc. In the past few years they've really become an iconic store, and they have squeezed their way to the top of my "favorite stores" list. Recently, I had found this wallet, and it has been my lifesaver.


My mom ended up buying it for herself when I passed on it, and then ended up passing it along to me after she switched to a different one. It's a purple continental wallet by the brand Merona. I've never had such a big wallet, but I've found it to keep me super organized.


I have this card case from Coach that I keep inside to hold my ID, debit card, and insurance card--just the basic necessities. If I'm switching to a tinier bag that can't fit my whole wallet for the day, I'll throw some cash in there as well and just take that. But day to day, I like having my whole wallet with me.


I also keep a lip balm in my wallet, so if I'm in a hurry to switch bags and forget to grab one, I'll always have one in here! Currently it's the Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil.

If you are looking for a nice wallet, I would check Target. The price points are wonderful (This was $14.99 but some are more and some are less!) and the quality has been really lovely so far.

Do you like big or small wallets?
xoxo
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment