Saturday, January 11, 2014

What's in my Bag? January 2014

My dad took a trip to Italy with some friends back in November, and when I found out that he had a few hour layover in Paris, I begged him to bring me back something from France. He e-mailed my mom saying he had bought me something, but it was too expensive to be a  souvenir and therefore had to wait until Christmas. I'm not going to lie, I was nervous. What if I didn't like it and he spent a lot of money on it? Well, I think my genuine shock was obvious on Christmas morning when I opened up a Longchamp Le Pliage tote--he had definitely hit the nail on the head with this one!


I believe this is the "mini" size, but I can't be sure (my dad took the tags off before he wrapped it). But the quality is seriously amazing. Plus, my clothing taste tends to lean more on the preppy/classic/girly side, so the style of this bag is right up my ally.


The contents are pretty basic. Starting from the left, the first thing I have are two little notebooks--both from Dollar Tree, and a pen. The top notebook is used for my blogging ideas and schedule, and the one on the bottom is for quotes that I hear or say that I want to write down to remember. Going down, I have a Candy Cane Chapstick leftover from Christmas, and then this adorable rhinestoned panda compact mirror that my mom bought for me (I think she said it was from a store called Five Below). Next to the mirror is my Blueberry EOS--I tend to keep a TON of lip balm in my bag, just so I'm always (extra) covered. Then there's my wallet, which I've been using since July, and I have a more in-depth review on it (link!). To the right of that, there's my Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me, which I keep for a subtle lip color if mine runs out. Then, I have my iPad mini, which I use every single day and I absolutely love. Finally, above my wallet is my makeup bag from Clinique. Inside, I keep my ELF Translucent Mattifying Powder, a Maybelline stick concealer, my all time favorite lip balm, Nivea A Kiss of Milk and Honey, and then a little box of Tweezerman nail files. And that's pretty much everything, aside from my cell phone and keys, which I usually just throw on the top whenever I run out the door!

What is your biggest purse essential?
xoxo
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment