Monday, January 20, 2014

My Current Favorite Jewelry (January 2014)

Ahhhh jewelry...you are my complete and utter weakness. So I'm back today to share my current jewelry favorites...and I have quite a lot. So let's jump into everything!

I tried to make this photo look artsy...
obviously that didn't work out too well! 
First up...necklaces! I got these two, dainty floral necklaces on Black Friday and they are from the Lauren Conrad line at Kohl's, and I'm in love! One of them is blush pink and rose gold, and the other is orange, pink, and yellow gold. They both make an outfit a tad more girly, and I like that they are both floral necklaces but they aren't too "statement." Then there's my mixed metal necklace from Aeropostale, which I purchase over the summer and I wear the crap out of it. It's a bunch of hearts in various metal tones, which is cute and girly and simple. And finally, my dog tag. This was a gift, so I'm not too sure where it's from, but it's just a simple, mini dog tag charm with the word "Faith" on it--I love it. It's perfect for shirts with lower necklines but a more intricate pattern.


Next is bracelets! I'm still obsessed with bracelets, but I've narrowed down my favorite quite a bit...actually to three! First I have my Deathly Hallows bangle...swoon. One of my best friends gave this to me as part as my Christmas present (but I believe it's from Hot Topic) and I seriously love it. I've been wearing it a lot with my Te Amo bracelet from Jewelmint (which I featured in a bracelet post a few months back...link!) and it looks really fun and quirky. The silver XO cuff is from Lauren Conrad's line at Target, and I think it's so girly and cute! And finally, the owl bracelet. I featured this bad boy in a Forever21 haul post in September, and since then it's been my go-to gold bracelet. Forever21 jewelry tends not to hold up as well, but this one's going strong! PS: The eyes of the owl are hearts...can you get any cuter? And then there's the two beaded bracelets. A family friend and her daughters gave me a set of these types of bracelets, and I love them! My favorites are the black with the silver dove and the silver with the silver heart. They look so cute stacked up together!


And finally, I have one pair of earrings and a ring to show you. The earrings are by Kate Spade, and another one of my best friends (meaning not the one who gave me the Deathly Hallows bracelet) gave these to me for my birthday last year. They're a little out of my comfort zone...not because they're bows, but because they are bigger than what I normally go for! But I really love them. I normally wear these guys with a plain t-shirt and jeans to dress it up a little. And the ring was a Christmas present from my mom, and was from the Disney store online. It's hard to tell in the photo, but the Mickey and the star have (fake) emeralds, which is my birthstone! I just think it's really cute and different than the usual dainty rings I normally wear.


And that is everything for today! I'll do another one of these posts in a few months (after I go shopping a few times of course!).

Where's your favorite place to buy jewelry?
xoxo
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment