Sunday, November 17, 2013

Monday Questionnaire: November 18th 2013!

Ah, Monday. How I dread you every week. But really, I cannot believe that next week is Thanksgiving--this year went by so quickly! So I'm back today to answer a Monday Questionaire: it's just some quick questions to start off the week.

                              
                           This little guy came in my Birchbox last week! Can you say
                            perfection?

1.) Mood:
 I'm pretty content today. Tired, as always, but not particularly happy or sad.

2.) What is the last song/album you purchased?
The Taylor Swift Christmas album. I'm getting in a festive mood lately, plus the album is great.

3.) The best video game system ever is __________.
I'm not a huge gamer, but I love my Wii. However, my Gameboy will always hold a special place in my heart!

4.) Current nail polish:
Revlon's Facets of Fushcia

5.) How many times did you hit the snooze button this morning? 
None! I don't even allow myself a snooze button because I know I'll abuse it. 

6.) Current outfit:
Jeans and a sweatshirt: comfy, comfy,comfy!

7.) What is the furthest distance you've ever driven?
Not far!

8.) You can only use one mascara for the rest of your life-- which one is it?!
Maybelline's The Mega Plush. I like the my-lashes-but-better effect--no drama for me.

9.) If you could have a $1000 gift card to anywhere right now, where would you choose?
My first instinct is an American Express or Visa, but is that cheating? Probably either Target or Amazon!

10.) Weekly Goals:
Clean, clean, clean! I want my bedroom spotless and reorganized. 
--------------------------------
 
Leave your answers in a comment below!
xoxo
Alyssa 

No comments:

Post a Comment