Saturday, June 29, 2013

L'Oreal Colour Riche Colour Caress Lipstick in Sunset Angora: Review and Swatches!

While browsing the makeup department at my local drugstore (as you do), I noticed that this L'Oreal Colour Riche Colour Caress lipstick was on sale for roughly $5. The drugstores in my area have been known to only put a few colors from a line on sale at a time, which was exactly the case with this product!



The packaging of this product is exquisite. Very YSL, which makes sense as the brands are produced by the same company. The tube is square with a mirrored gold casing and a color-identifying strip near the clasp. Very elegant, very luxurious. 


The color, Sunset Angora (#176) is a beautiful, bright, pinky-coral: perfect for Summer! With a tan and a simple bronzed makeup look, it would look perfect. It's the exact type of color I envision myself wearing on a tropical island getaway. So beautiful!



For me, the formulation is a bit comparable to the MAC Luster lipstick finish. It's sheer and moisturizing, but you can definitely build it up. This is the kind of formula I prefer when it comes to brighter lipsticks, because I tend to go for more natural colors on an every day basis and get more use out of a brighter lip product if I can sheer it out. It's also perfect for a low maintenance lip color. This would be a perfect handbag staple!


These lipsticks are available wherever L'Oreal is sold, ranging from $7-9 depending on the store. If you're in the market for a bright lipstick, I highly recommend this one! Other colors from this line are definitely on my list of must-tries.

What color of these lipsticks is your favorite?
xoxo
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment